Preparing For Your Session
While receiving a crystal bed treatment should not be an intimidating prospect, there are a few things that we ask you do and to be aware of in preparation for your session:
First time on the Crystal Bed? Please fill out our intake form and bring it to your session.
Note that use of the Crystal Bed is not a substitute for medical care. Do not stop or alter any treatment plans you may be engaged in without the express consent of your physician.
- It is important to wear white clothing to the session: wearing white helps the higher energies see your energetic patterns, or hologram. No need to be fancy, the main thing is that the clothing is white in color. If you need to change into your white clothes here at Sanctity, please arrive a few minutes early to do so in one of our restrooms or be able to change quickly at the start of the session.If you do not have any white clothes, we have some loaner clothing for you to change into here at Sanctity. If you do need to borrow white clothes, please still do your best to avoid wearing black undergarments.
- As some of our clients are sensitive to scents, we ask that you do not wear any perfume or heavily scented body products to your session.
- Please avoid any unnecessary intoxicants or stimulants before your session (i.e alcohol or excess caffeine.) Do NOT stop taking any prescription medication that you may be taking without express consent of your physician.
- Please be punctual to your session. Feel free to call to be sure on how to get here. We also have a map on our website to help you find your way!
- Feel free to stop into the restroom while you are waiting for your session. They are located down the hall and to the right.
- For your own relaxation, and the peace of others, we ask that you refrain from using your cellphone within Sanctity- including texting. The time before and after a crystal bed session is best spent in quiet reflection. If you have an urgent matter to discuss, please use your cellphone outside.
- RELAX! The crystal bed offers a beautiful opportunity for healing on many levels. You may find it helpful to mediate or pray a little before your session-but your only ‘job’ on the bed is to simply experience whatever the bed has to offer with humility and grace.
- While your session will last about an hour total, you may want to set aside a few minutes after your session to reintegrate before driving. We have a complimentary tea area for you to take some time after your session.
- Plan on being gentle with yourself after the Crystal Bed. The work may have felt subtle, but you may feel more of an impact later in the day. We recommend no television or unnecessary internet use for the rest of the day. Also, it is best to avoid alcohol for at least that evening.